Thrall coal gondola J301.
- Scratch build master gondola body, build out of Evergreen styrene sheet and strips
- Polyurethane casted body copies
- MTL or AZL roller bearing trucks with coupler
- Detail parts are designed by me and professionally etched by PPD Ltd in Scotland
- Black decals are self designed and home printed
- White decals are self designed and printed by Decal winkel print shop in the Netherlands)
- Paint for the GBRX 2098: Yellow Tamiya XF-3, black Tamiya X-18
- Wethering is done with Vallejo pigments
Click on the picture to follow the link to my Google pictures album, and see how it is done.