Kaiser coal liner gondola.
- Scratch build master gondola body, build out of Evergreen styrene sheet and strips
- Polyurethane casted body copies
- MTL or AZL roller bearing trucks with coupler
- Detail parts are designed by me and professionally etched by PPD Ltd in Scotland
- Black decals are self designed (using Open office draw) and home printed
- White decals are self designed (using Open office draw) and printed by Decal winkel print shop in the Netherlands)
- Paint for the D&RGW gons: PollyS D&RGW yellow and black Tamiya X-18
- Paint for the UP gons: Yellow Tamiya XF-3 (added a little red to get close to UP yellow) and black Tamiya X-18
- Wethering is done with Vallejo pigments
Click on the picture to follow the link to my Google pictures album, and see how it is done.